We have taken great strides in mobilizing our teams to combat COVID-19. As always, we remain focused on two objectives during this unique and challenging time. We are committed to meeting the needs of our policy holders by maintaining the continuity of our business while taking the necessary steps to protect our community, employees and their families.
Steps we have taken for our employee’s safety:
- 85% of our staff is working from home as recommended by local officials and health authorities
- The staff remaining in the building are practicing reduced social contact and distancing measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- We are utilizing teleconferencing and video conferencing for staff meetings
- All business travel has been suspended
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing guidelines at the ALICO Building are being followed
Steps we have taken for you, our Policy Holder:
- Pioneersecuritylife.com is available 24 hours a day
- Electronic payments, loan and withdrawal requests and many other policy updates can be completed via your policy portal on our website, Login In Here
- Our Client Experience and Claims Department email addresses, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, are being monitored closely and we are committed to being responsive to all of your emails in a timely manner
- Our agent partners hot line is open and questions and requests via email are being handled
- Our New Business and Underwriting Departments are issuing valuable coverage to protect you and your loved ones as normal
- Our Client Experience and Claims Department phone lines are open
We are committed to meeting your needs throughout this difficult time while doing our part to protect our employees and those in our community. We will continue to provide updates and take additional steps as needed as the situation evolves to ensure that you are taken care of.